- Communication Strategies
- Issues Management
- Focus Groups
- Public Relations
- Social Media
Communication – an act of transmitting
Concepts – thoughts, ideas or notions
An act of transmitting thoughts, ideas or notions. Sounds simple.
But doing it effectively – ah…there’s the rub
Since 1994, we’ve been doing it effectively.
We know what it takes to transmit your thoughts, ideas and notions to customers and clients. We have guidance systems to take you and your business where you want to be. Our innovation, imagination and expertise can strengthen your bottom line. We have a proven track record for enhancing reputations and expanding the sales of our clients. We’re not a stereotypical public relations or advertising agency. We’re not into fluff, flash, smoke or mirrors. Our style is backed by substance. Our focus nets results. Our reputation is built on performance.
Stacy Cornay, owner and founder of Communication Concepts Public Relations & Advertising, is an expert in the field of public relations and marketing. Due to over 25 years of hands-on experience with businesses, non-profits and individuals, she knows what works and what doesn't.
Recognizing the need for customized planning and strategy for clients to be truly successful, Stacy founded Communication Concepts in 1994.
Utilizing a team of dedicated specialists, Stacy provides a wide variety of services to meet each client's needs.
For 20 years, hundreds of clients have relied on her knowledge and advice. See "What Others Say" for an example of some of her clients.
Stacy Cornay is also a well-known columnist in the area. For many years she has had a monthly column, "Communication Concepts" in the Business Section of the Longmont Daily Times-Call. Her columns appear on this site.
- 02/22/2015 - Buckle Your Website Seatbelt
- 02/08/2015 - Super Ads? Not so Much
- 01/11/2015 - 10 Tips for a Happier New Year
- 12/14/2014 - Effective Communication Fills Plates
- 11/16/2014 - Let’s End Communication Gridlock
- 10/19/2014 - "How Can I Help You?" Really
- 09/14/2014 - Demographics Determine Target Audiences
- 08/17/2014 - The Dog Ate My Tomato
- 07/20/2014 - Let’s See Who Can Stay Quiet
- 06/22/2014 - Is Anybody Listening?
- 05/25/2014 - Take Needy Plant Approach to Marketing
- 04/27/2014 - Fridges Giving Way to Social Media
- 03/30/2014 - Tips to Make Business Homework Easier